Web Safety 7.4 is released. The following changes and improvements are included into this build.
- Added ability to limit bandwidth usage per policy (bandwidth throttling is implemented using Squid’s delay pools). See documentation article at https://docs.diladele.com/administrator_guide_stable/web_filter/policies/bandwidth_limitation.html.
- Statistics storage optimized, the daily CSV files are packed as GZ files, reducing the storage requirements up to 10 times.
- Fixed an issue with cluster traffic log uploads from more than two cluster nodes.
- Fixed issues with rotating of Web Safety logs.
- Added support for Squid 4.11 on Ubuntu 18/Debian 10.
- Virtual appliance generation infrastructure moved to VMware ESXi 6.7 so some unknown issues might occur on older VMware vSphere/ESXi deployments.
If you find bugs or issues with this new build (especially bandwidth limitation code) be sure to create an issue at our GitHub repository - https://github.com/diladele/websafety/issues/new