Category Archives: adblock

Meet Release Candidate!

We are again happy to announce that Release Candidate for Diladele Web Safety (qlproxy) version 3 is ready! We have worked very hard to make this happen as planned. This build includes a lot of changes and improvements including improved … Continue reading

Posted in adblock, ARM, Diladele, FreeBSD, Linux, Network, qlproxy, Raspberry PI, squid, web filter | Tagged , | 2 Comments

Exciting News for the Upcoming Release of QlProxy

Finally we are able to share some very exciting news about upcoming release of QuintoLabs Content Security! New Name. Due to our company’s consolidation efforts we decided to rename QuintoLabs Content Security for Squid Proxy to Diladele Web Safety for … Continue reading

Posted in adblock, Diladele, qlproxy, squid | Leave a comment

We are Blocking Ads in Internet Explorer (MetroUI) in Windows 8.1 (Blue)!

We have got our MSDN based Windows 8.1 Preview build now and promptly tested if Diladele Web Safety works in the new (or better to say updated 🙂 ) Microsoft’s operating system – and yes, it works perfectly! Nothing in … Continue reading

Posted in adblock, Diladele, web filter, Windows 8 | Leave a comment