Next small release of Dns Safety is now available. This version contains the following changes and improvements:
- Implemented Safe Search enforcement for Google, Bing and DuckDuckGo search engines.
- Implemented Moderate and Strict YouTube restrictions.
- It is now possible to forward requests to internal domain names to internal DNS servers (like for example in Active Directory based deployments).
- Fixed error with non working regular expression filtering and policy exclusions.
- Updated docs.dnssafety.io to match new version and explain installation steps a little better.
- Extended history module, it now contains the forwarded-internal, forwarded-external, cache, block, aliased verdicts for DNS request processing.
The version is available from https://dnssafety.io/download.html. It is recommended to use the pre-configured virtual appliance for VMware and Microsoft Azure if possible (the Azure build version will be updated within a week).
Please add your issues/bugs at our GitHub project page – see https://github.com/diladele/dnssafety/milestones or contact email@example.com if this is easier.