Starting from version 7.0 pre-configured Web Safety virtual appliance is available on Amazon AWS.
To see it in action use the following link https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B07KJHLHKC?qid=1542298277826&sr=0-1&ref_=srh_res_product_title
Here is what is new in this version compared to released 6.4:
- Base platform for virtual appliance is moved to Ubuntu 18 LTS.
- Required Python version is now 3 instead of 2.
- Required Django version is now 2.1.2 instead of 1.11.
- Squid proxy is now version 4.4.
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs due to move to Python 3 and Django 2.
Please see it in action if possible and send bug reports or questions to email@example.com. Thanks to all of you for making this possible!