We are glad to present the release of Diladele Web Safety for Squid Proxy version 220.127.116.11E4A. This is the well known RC2 declared as Golden Release.
After almost a year of work with more than 1500 commits and hundreds of bugs fixed, qlproxy 3 is finally here. We now support 64-bit servers and FreeBSD derived operating systems. HTTPS filtering and SSL bumping blocks encrypted HTTPS traffic with correctly configured Squid. New AdBlock and Privacy modules, deep HTML inspection and adult language blocking makes qlproxy ideal candidate for your next web filtering solution.
Most prominent features:
- Native support for 64-bit servers
- Support for Debian 7 and Ubuntu 13.10
- Support for FreeBSD 8 and FreeBSD 9 including FreeNAS and PfSense
- Deep HTML inspection
- Improved AdBlock module
- Improved domain categorization module
- Added Online Privacy module
- Full featured Web Administrator Console
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
Direct download links are:
- CentOS or RedHat 6 (32-bit)
- CentOS or RedHat 6 (64-bit)
- CentOS or RedHat 5 (32-bit)
- CentOS or RedHat 5 (64-bit)
- Ubuntu 12 or 13 (32-bit)
- Ubuntu 12 or 13 (64-bit)
- Debian 6 (32-bit)
- Debian 6 (64-bit)
- Debian 7 (32-bit)
- Debian 7 (64-bit)
- FreeBSD 8 and PfSense (32-bit)
- FreeBSD 8 and PfSense (64-bit)
- FreeBSD 9 and FreeNAS (32-bit)
- FreeBSD 9 and FreeNAS (64-bit)
Please update as soon as you find appropriate.
As always, all your ideas and questions are welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our GitHub page. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Next plans for 3.1 – Safe Search enforcing and YouTube for Schools as well as a lot of other features.
Diladele B.V. Development Team