Update: new build 3.0.0.F5043B56 from September 28th, 2013 with various fixes in Web UI.
We are glad to announce availability of Beta version of Diladele Web Safety for Squid Proxy (formerly known as QuintoLabs Content Security for Squid Proxy or just qlproxy).
The 3.0 branch is going to be next big release of the application. It will contain the following new features:
- Much improved and redesigned AdBlock engine.
- New online privacy and tracking protection engine.
- Deep inspection of HTML pages (smart analysis of HTML textual contents with less false positives caused by HTML syntax itself)
- Improved web monitoring module with access to “who’s surfing now” statistics and compact surfing history
- Completely redesigned web interface for the application
- Simplified configuration subsystem now editable through web interface
- Support for new versions of Linux distributions including Debian 7 and Ubuntu 12, 13
- Support for new operating systems such as FreeBSD and Apple MacOS X
- Native support of 64-bit platforms.
For now the beta builds are available for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Debian 7 and CentOS / RedHat 6. Direct links to installation packages are:
Links to Beta installation packages are removed as we now have the Release Candidate
We will continue adding new platforms to this list and (possibly) update beta builds as you find bugs, issues comments or suggestions. All your ideas are welcome on our Facebook Page, Twitter or email@example.com. Active members of GitHub may post issues directly to our GitHub repository!
Thanks to all!
Diladele B.V. Development Team