Amsterdam, February 16, 2013 – Diladele B.V. announces release of the next version of Diladele Web Safety, simplified advertisement blocking and privacy protection solution for home users and small offices.
Diladele Web Safety is a personal web filter featuring simplified advertisement blocking and privacy protection. It supports all existing browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Apple Safari) running on Microsoft Windows 7 or Microsoft Windows 8.
The application is easily deployed and managed, requires minimal external dependencies, very robust and runs with excellent performance. Diladele Web Safety is implemented as a native operating system component and does not require installation of any third party browser plugins. Simplicity and effectiveness of the program makes it an ideal complement for Microsoft Family Safety preinstalled on Windows 8. Registry based configuration storage and custom administrative templates for Windows Active Directory support administrators in trouble free simultaneous management of multiple deployments on domain joined desktops in SOHO environments.
The following changes were included in this release:
- Diladele Web Safety was awarded the “Certified for Windows 8” and “Windows 8 Compatible” certificates by Microsoft. These certificates are used to indicate a high level of interoperability of the application with Microsoft Windows.
- Ad blocking module is optimized, even further increasing the rate of successful blocking.
- Performance of the user interface console of the application is greatly improved; memory requirements have been considerably reduced.
- Startup speed of the application considerably improved.
- Removed dependency on Microsoft .Net Framework. The application is now fully native and requires no additional prerequisites to be installed prior to running.
- Added dozen of new ad blocking subscriptions for French, Dutch, Chinese, Italian, Spanish and other languages.
- Added social buttons blocking subscription and alternative tracking protection list.
- Stability and performance of browser activity monitoring is greatly improved. Fixed a lot of minor bugs and glitches.
Diladele Web Safety is available for a full feature trial period of 30 days. After the end of the trial period users of the program are advised to extend the licensing period for a year for as low as 7,49 Euros. E-mail and community based customer support and direct relations to program developers allow influencing the program development, faster bug fixing and feature implementation cycle.
Fully functional installation packages are directly available for download at Diladele B.V. web site (www.diladele.com).