Dear Members of the Diladele Beta Testing Program,
Thank you for your ideas, thoughts and testing efforts that help us make our products better! We’d like to share the beta version of the upcoming release of Web Safety with you. This is a stable version that would be rolled out in near future to all users.
Please fill free to download the product and try all the additions and improvements made.
These are direct links to MSI installers for 32 and 64 bit programs.
Please use the following Git Hub project for the issues you found and other comments – https://github.com/diladele/ddws_external/issues. We are active members of the same project ourselves and react to each issue as soon as possible. You may need to create an account on Git Hub to be able to add new issues. You may wish to track activities of Diladele and our development department by following our Twitter, Facebook or participating in online discussion group. If you find bugs, issues or just have an idea about possible improvements just drop us a note at email@example.com.
Your personal license key is included in the welcome message.
The following changes are included in this release:
- Performance of the user interface console of the application is greatly improved, memory requirements have been considerably reduced.
- Startup speed of the application considerably improved.
- Removed dependency on Microsoft .Net Framework. The application is now fully native and requires no additional prerequisites to be installed prior to running.
- Added dozen of new ad blocking subscriptions for French, Dutch, Chinese, Italian, Spanish and other languages.
- Added social buttons blocking subscription and alternative tracking protection list.
- Stability and performance of browser activity monitoring is greatly improved.
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs and glitches.
- Product is being WHQL certified to run on Windows 8 32 and 64 bit.
You would need to manually uninstall the previous version of the application before installing this beta version. All you custom setting should be upgraded automatically.
Thank you very much!
Diladele Development Team